Make fun recycled crafts from those empty juice boxes. Recycled crafts teach children to reuse ordinary household items and reduce waste. Juice box buddies can be made to represent storybook characters, animals, warriors, princesses or fairies. Add scrap paper, wiggle eyes, glitter and other craft supplies to create these fun juice box buddies. Once these recycled crafts are made, children can use their creations to act out their favorite story or just use their imagination to play with their new friends.
Visit www.treasureboxkids.com for children’s clothing and more paper craft ideas. Be sure to look through our archived blog posts for more activities, crafts, tips and birthday party ideas.
What you need:
- Rinsed out juice box
- Construction paper or scrap paper
- Tape or glue
- Wiggle Eyes
- Yarn, glitter, pipe cleaners (or juice box straws), glitter, etc.
How to make Juice Box Buddies:
- Wrap empty juice box with construction paper
- Cut strips into black piece of construction paper to make hair (yarn may also be used for the same purpose).
- Glue hair to top of juice box.
- Glue wiggle eyes and mouth to front of box. Add pipe cleaner arms and legs if you like.