Easter dresses usher in the feeling of spring. The tradition of little girls in Easter dresses brings the excitement of wearing colorful clothes after the long and dreary winter. If this is your first time or even if you are a seasoned pro here are some tips for how to buy Easter dresses.
- Easter dresses are meant to display the colors of spring, so don’t be afraid of color. Many Easter dresses are designed with pastels, soft baby shades, pinks, yellow, green, purple or baby blue. Floral dresses are the most common, as are butterfly designs, or even an Easter dress with a embroidery or smocking.
- It is best to buy an Easter dress in a size that is a little larger, especially for fast growing toddlers, as it can be adjusted by tying a ribbon. The length is doesn’t make as much difference since little girls can wear dresses of any length.
- Make sure the dress is designed with comfortable fabrics so that your child will be willing to wear it. Forgo scratchy lace sleeves, too-tight elastic and decorative items that your child will be tempted to remove. Make the sure the petticoat lining is soft. Your child will want to be able to move around in her dress.
- Empire cut dresses, long ruffled skirts and puff sleeves are all lovely on a young girl. Check the design quality to make sure that you have a quality product. Any ribbons on the dress should be sewn on and not glued. The lining should be soft and there should be no loose threads or pilling on the fabric.
- Complete the Easter dress with accessories. Purchase matching white tights, and shiny shoes. Hair accessories, such as pearl headbands, ribbons, a cute bow or even an Easter hat add to the whole look.
Treasure Box Kids is proud to carry a large selection of reasonably priced Easter dresses. Once you make your selection, she’ll be ready to shine as she gathers her Easter eggs. Look for more special occasion dresses at Treasure Box Kids, where you can shop for discount designer dresses for girls, toddlers and infants.