Baby Shower Ideas
Baby Shower Favors
Throw a fun baby shower using our ideas to make personalized baby shower favors. Today, we are going to show you fun and creative ways to make personalized baby shower favors. These baby shower favors are a way to make the mother to be and each guest feel extra special. Visit www.treasureboxkids.com, where you will find adorable baby clothes that will be great to give as a baby shower gift.
1. Bun in the oven. Bake or purchase cinnamon buns. If you bake them yourself let them cool. When they have cooled put them in plastic bag and tie a ribbon around the top. Have a note inside the bag that says the name of the Mother-to-be, thanking the guests for attending her shower.
2. Baby Socks. Purchase baby socks and fill them with candy and tie a ribbon around the top. Place one at each place setting. If you want to personalize it have ribbons made that say thank you from the expectant mom for attending and for the baby gifts.
3. Picture this! Purchase small picture frames at your local craft store. Print �thank you for coming� from the mom-to-be. You can include her due date with the thank you for the baby gifts. The guest will have a nice frame that can be used later, different from many other baby shower favors.
4. Yellow rubber duckies will look adorable at each place setting. The guests will either keep them for themselves or know someone with a young child who would love this reusable baby shower favors.
5. Fortune cookies with a thank you note from mom on the inside. These can be special ordered and are very different and unique.
Category: Baby Shower Ideas